Cello-Flake, cellophane flakes
- Low density material provides an excellent bridging property to help seal off lost circulation zones.
- Does not interfere with cement slurry, it is inert.
- Compatible with all API cements and most cement additives.
- Totally biodegradable and environmentally safe. It is made from wood pulp.
- Non toxic.
- Clear flat, slick, flake material sized to 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 with a bulk density of 9.2 pounds per foot.
Advantages of Cello-Flake
Cello-Flake is a material of a coarse, fibrous or flaky composition used to form an impermeable barrier across a formation interface or perforation.
Cello-Flake does not change the thickening rate of cement slurry.
Cello-Flake will not change the compressive strength of cement.
May be used in concentrations of 1/4 to 1/2 pounds per sack of cement.
Works with low and normal density slurries.
We take pride in knowing Cello-Flake is the best quality cellophane flakes in the western hemisphere. Cello-Flake is pure cellophane. We don't mix other films with our product. You get what you pay for.That's our promise
Packaging of Cello-Flake
We cut the cellophane into flakes then package Cello-Flake in 25 pound bags. We palletize 50 bags per pallet and stretch wrap.
You can buy directly from us, you don't have to be a distributor. See contact us page for ordering.